Dominica’s amazing natural attractions make the perfect back-drop!
Whether you are doing yoga, meditating or getting fit in new & unique ways, Dominica’s natural beauty will help you on your journey.
Imagine meditating on the Red Rocks at sunrise; trail-running around Freshwater Lake in the afternoon; and practicing yoga at sunset in the rainforest to the sounds of birds and the scent of Ylang Ylang trees surrounding you. This is fitness and yoga in Dominica!
There are many Yoga Instructors in Dominica who teach a wide variety of styles. See the list of classes below to find the one that’s right for you!
Effective December 2016. Please contact Instructors directly to verify class times!
Contact Silk on (767) 616-1703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Yoga Classes
- Wednesdays – Harlem Plaza (Newtown) – 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm
- Thursdays – Harlem Plaza (Newtown) – 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm
Are you a Yoga Teacher in Dominica?
Contact us to add your classes.
Alive with Elise Yoga Classes
- Mondays & Tuesdays by Appointment at the GetAway Holistic Center (Roseau)- 6 pm to 7 pm
- Wednesdays – Harlem Plaza (Newtown) – 8.30 am to 10.00 am
- Wednesdays – Fort Young Hotel – 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm
- Thursdays – Bullseye Pharmacy, Top Floor – 5pm to 6 pm
Lunch-Time Half-Hour Classes coming soon!
Mondays & Fridays from 1 to 1.30pm and 1.30 to 2pm. Call to sign up!
Contact Rosellia Fanucci on (767) 614-3185 or email@example.com
Hatha Yoga Classes
Hatha Yoga Teacher from E.F.O.A. University in Rome.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday at Sweeteas (next to Quantum Leap, Dr. Taylor’s office) in Wotten Waven – 8 am to 9 am
Yoga in Dominica
Let the Nature Island Restore Your Health
Yoga on the Nature Island
Practicing Yoga here is like no other place on earth!
Explore Dominica’s natural attractions while taking a yoga class! More information coming soon.
Yoga Teacher Training
Interested in becoming a Yoga Teacher? Contact Trudy Scott Prevost at Rainbow Yoga for details.
Yoga Retreats in Dominica! Experience the Nature Island through a rejuvenating Yoga Retreat. More information coming soon.