Cruise to DominicaWhat to do in Dominica for a day
Cruising to the Nature Isle
Arriving in Dominica? There is so much to see and do in this beautiful island. Standing out from the rest of it’s neighboring islands but to decide your best options can be overwhelming. See below our Dominica in a Day options for tours and visits to help you decide how you want to spend your time here.
Useful Cruise Ship Passenger Information
- The busiest time of year is from about October to mid-April – which is our cruise season
- Want some ideas about what to do? See what there is to do in Dominica for a day
- Looking to buy beautiful local stamps? Maybe you want to post a letter? Visit the Roseau Post Office
- Looking to go shopping? There are a number of stalls around Roseau and Portsmouth selling souvenirs and local products. But there is also some great Duty free shopping – find out more
- Wifi is available around the city and in most restaurants. The Roseau botanical Gardens even has free Wifi.
- Want to know more about Dominica? See our pages on:
Cruise Ship Schedule - Roseau
What’s your port of entry?
There are three main berths on island –
- The Roseau Cruise ship Berth: Located along the Bayfront in Dominica’s capital Roseau. One of the main advantages of berthing here is the convenience of being able to walk around Roseau.
- Woodbridge Bay Deep Water Harbour: Located on the outskirts north of Roseau, it is about a 10 minute walk to the city center. The walk into town can be a little jarring to some, but it is a great way to observe our culture and city.
- Cabrits Cruise ship berth: Located in Portsmouth, the largest town is about an hour’s drive north of Roseau.
The following Cruise Lines call to Dominica: