You won't want to miss this wonderful event that takes place at one of Dominica's premier venues - Fort Shirley, Cabrits National Park in Portsmouth.
Live Creole Jazz, local cuisine, local drinks and lots of fun. An event for the whole family. The event is held annually in May/June.
Tickets are $EC 75 at the Gate. EC $60 when purchased at the Fringe Events!
Scroll through the gallery (at right) or more information about the Fringe Events.
Jazz 'n Creole is Sunday June 4th 2017
Courtney Pine to Headline Jazz 'n Creole Festival 2017!
Click here to learn more
Also Performing at Jazz n' Creole 2017
- Michele Henderson
- Ti Orkest
- Vocal Song
Read more about the performing artists below.
Don't miss the Jazz Fringe Events in the run up to the Main Stage Event!
2017 Jazz Fringe Events
- Sunday, May 28 – Lazy Sunday Jazz at the Evergreen Hotel, Castle Comfort
- Wednesday, May 31 – French Quarter Street Jazz at Urban Garden Cafe, Roseau
- Thursday, June 1 – The Anchorage Hotel, Castle Comfort
- Friday, June 2 – Fort Young Hotel, Roseau
Friday, June 2 – The Champs, Picard, Portsmouth
- Saturday, June 3 – Atlantique View Resort & Spa
Saturday, June 3 – River Stone Bar & Grill, Belles
June 4th Main Stage Jazz n' Creole Tickets are just EC $60 when purchased at a Fringe Event (Ticket price is EC $75 at the Gate at the Cabrits)
More about the Performing Artists