Dominica, the Nature Island of the Caribbean, is one of the region’s best kept secrets for Weddings & Honeymoons
The island’s rugged nature and abundance of adventure-based activities is balanced with a nourishing, natural side. Here you can eat real food, bathe in natural hot springs, spend time listening to the birds sing and watch tremendous sunsets.
And the Nature Island has now made it easy for visitors to get married in just 24 hours with a Special Marriage Licence.
Where should I tie the knot?
There are many wonderful hotels and guesthouses to choose from when planning your wedding in Dominica. Whether you opt for an escape wedding (just the two of you) or you decide to bring along family and friends, all of the hotels will be glad to work with you to find the best possible options for your wedding.
Some of the most popular hotels for hosting a wedding are:
- The Fort Young Hotel – Elegant and Formal weddings
- Jungle Bay Resort & Spa – Holistic, Natural Eco-Luxe Setting, Great for Beach or River Weddings
- Secret Bay – Sustainable Luxury Villas and the Ultimate in Personal Service
Other hotels who offer Honeymoon Packages include:
- Calibishie Cove – Ocean View Suites offering Seclusion & Natural Beauty
- Papillote Wilderness Retreat – One of Dominica’s oldest Eco Lodges with a Beautiful Garden on Premises
- Evergreen Hotel – A Charming Sea-Front Inn close to Roseau with Sunset Views & Ocean Breezes
- Picard Beach Cottages – Stay in a Private Wooden Cottage Nestled among Fruit & Flowering Gardens fringed by Dominica’s longest sandy beach