The Discover Dominica Authority (DDA) has been hard at work spreading the news that Dominica is ‘Open for Business’ after Tropical Storm Erika. While there is still much work to do in certain areas of the island, the tourism season is now beginning and Dominica is ready to welcome visitors to start getting the economy back on track.
Topics in this week’s Press Release include:
- DDA hosts US writer from Uncommon Caribbean
- Past press trips continue to help spread awareness about Dominica post TS Erika
- Dominica is represented at the FCCA Conference and Tradeshow 2015 in Cozumel Mexico
- FWI Marketing Efforts Bear Fruit, Visitor Statistics Show
- 2016 Tourism for Tomorrow Awards Open
Read the Press Release: