It’s that time of year again. The Dominica Watersports Association launches its 2008 Dive Fest celebrations next Friday, July 11th with the famous Fort Yong Happy Hour Featuring the Swinging Stars Band. This is the warm-up for ten days of exciting diving and watersports events.
Take a Dive – try it out, even if you’ve never done it before! Learn about the marine environment and what scuba diving means to Dominica. Celebrate the beauty of Dominica’s underwater world and above all – HAVE FUN!
Here are just a few of this year’s events:
- Underwater Treasure Hunt sponsored by Jewellers International and Victorinox Swiss Army – with GREAT Prizes!
- Underwater Photography – Try out the latest in underwater camera equipment with scheduled Camera demos & underwater photos contests.
- Snorkeling Treasure Hunt
- Discover Scuba Diving Seminars
- Wine & Cheese Party, Happy Hour Dances, Mask-A-Raid Event, and more!
- Discounted Whale Watching tours
- Photography seminars
And of course, the GRAND FINALE Kubuli Carib Canoe Races in Soufriere on Sunday, July 20th.
For more information:
- Visit DiveFestDominica.com for the Full Schedule of Events…
- Check out the Dive Fest Blog to see events from past years