Discover Dominica through Hiking all month long!
Hike Fest is brought to you by the Dominica Hotel & Tourism Association (DHTA), held annually in May. Typically there is a hike held on every Saturday in May. Hikes vary in difficulty.
How does Hike Fest work?
Anyone can sign up to hike, either for a single hike or for the entire hike package (all Saturdays). The cost includes transportation to and from the hike destination, t-shirt, beverages and other goodies provided by Sponsors.
For details on dates and pricing, contact the DHTA.
Schedule for Hike Fest 2020
- Saturday May 2nd - Jaco Steps
- Saturday May 9th - NIGHT HIKE - Freshwater Lake Loop Trail
- Saturday May 16th - Neg Mawon Trail - Pond Casse to Castle Bruce (Adults & Teens 12 to 18 yrs.)
- Saturday May 23rd - Syndicate Loop - Children's Hike (7 to 12 yrs.)
- Saturday May 30th - Morne Diablotin
Tickets are EC $60 for Adults; EC $35 for Children
More Detailed Information about the hikes...