Bois Cotlette Estate, PO Box 2375
Bois Cotlette is the oldest surviving estate on Dominica. With a 290 year history producing cocoa, coffee, and sugar cane, the estate today continues forward processing cocoa from beans into dark chocolate bars and candies.
- Book a tour and learn about the process of Chocolate.
- Understand the fascinating history of Bois Cotlette through active on-site archaeology and colonial coffee, sugar and cocoa plantation ruins dating to the late 1700’s.
- Learn about “REAL” chocolate and the fine food association definition.
- Is it true hot chocolate is healthy or at least good for you? Come find out what scientists have to say.
- Process a cocoa pod into chocolate using all of you “senses” along the way.
- Taste and enjoy rare fine flavor cocoa in our incredible dark chocolate candy
1 (767) 440-8805